I’m network architect focusing on customer digital transformation in the networking space, utilizing the modern SDN/NFV technologies to build programmable networks, hybrid clouds and IaaS services.
Currently, I am working, Network Consultant with Acuative ME. He provides technical consultancy and strategy to large-scale clients and helps in building designs and architectures for various types of technology solutions to achive their business goals.
I am in the networking industry for the past eleven years and has been involved in architecting, designing and implementing various technology solutions, assisting multinationals to achieve various transformation and modernization goals. He has worked on Data Networks, Managed Services, Cloud Computing, Data Centers, Storage, SDN/NFV/IoT/Unix and other evolving new technologies. I worked in various leading roles where he has successfully managed teams of diverse geographies and nationalities engineers.
- Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE)
- Juniper Network Certified Expert (JNCIE-ENT)
- Juniper Network Certified Expert (JNCIE-SEC)
- Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE Security)
- Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE Data Center)
- Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE SP)
- VMware Certified Implementation Expert (VCIX-NV)
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCNA)
- ITIL Foundations in IT Service Management
- Juniper Networks Certified Professional (JNCIP-DC)
- Juniper Networks Certified Professional (JNCIP-ENT)
- Juniper Networks Certified Professional (JNCIP-SP)
- Juniper Networks Certified Specialist (JNCIS-SP)
- Juniper Networks Certified Specialist (JNCIS-ENT)
- Juniper Networks Certified Associate (JNCIA-Jonas)
- Juniper Networks Certified Professional (JNCIP-Sec)
- Juniper Networks Certified Specialist (JNCIS-Sec)
- VMware Certified Professional 6.5 Data Center Virtualization (VCP6.5-DCV)
- VMware Certified Professional 5 Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV)
- Skill Development Council of Pakistan, (IT Diploma)
Acuative/KAUST Datacentres Project
Description: KAUST undertook a Mega Project to build 3 datacentres in Supercomputer Backbone and Business Center.
The core technology for these datacentres is Cisco ACI Fabric, F5 and other vendors are part of this project. The project is
implemented in two phases.
– Assigned as a Technical Lead for this project.
– Attend Design workshops in the 1st
– Revise Design Documents (HLD, FDD, BoQ) and 2nd phase.
– Define Scope of Work and the responsibilities for each vendor in this project.
– Revise and approve design documents.
Acuative/KAUST Campus Core Project
enhance and implement the recommended upgrades and solution.
Role: Senior Network Engineer Architect
– Assigned as Senior Solution Architect for Campus Core SP and Datacentre Solutions and implementations.
– Introducing Solutions to vendor to creating the required documentations and presentations.
– Supporting Pre-Sales team in preparing the Solutions.
– KAUST Project is a frame contract project, achievements are:
o KAUST MPLS Core Network Enhancement.
o KAUST Affiliates Network Upgrade
o KAUST Tech Refresh 2013 including
– IGW Upgrade and Enhancement.
– DC Nexus Core Upgrade and Enhancement.
– Wireless Network Expansion.
Network Operations Project: KAUST MPLS Network
Role: Operation Team Lead Engineer
– Configuring, Troubleshooting, CRS, PE, UPE, Routers with the IP addresses to BGP, ISIS, MPLS and Connectivity between ISP Clouds.
– Attending SAT and PAT for these Sites.
STC Core Network Clean-up Project
Role: Network Engineer
– I am working as EVC implementation team in STC plus technical support coordinator for multiple projects; my
reasonability is to migrate whole kingdom (224 Cisco 7609 PE-Agg) to new EVC infrastructure with all existing
STC EVC Migration Project
Role: Network Engineer
– Implement new ES+ card all over the kingdom 244 exchanges, and migrate all the vlan services to EVC including L2VPN
MY SKILLSProficient or familiar with a vast array of networking technologies and network automation, including:
Network infrastructure and services
- Design, implement & manage LAN / WAN
- Configure and manage Cisco routers/ switches
- Manage network security
- Manage wireless networks
- Manage server farms
- Manage Network services DHCP, DNS, WINS, File & Print services, IIS, VPN…
- Design & implement Microsoft Active Directory
- Implement and Manage MS Exchange
- Manage Network Storage NAS, iSCSI SAN
- Manage network documentation
- Network troubleshooting
- Manage networking projects
- Implement TCP/IP, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, VLANs, ACL, Firewall, NAT…
- Implement & manage virtualization technology (VMware vSphere Hypervisor ESXi & Microsoft Hyper-V)